https://www.ottergardencentres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/erigeron.jpg 1414 1414 Katherine Govier https://www.ottergardencentres.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/OtterLogo.svg Katherine Govier2020-05-20 17:06:052020-05-21 18:26:27Coronavirus – FAQ’s
Instead of calling our garden centres, check below to see if your question is answered below:
Are the toilets open in your garden centres?
- Yes, at this time the toilets are open, although we ask if you can only use these if essential
Can I use vouchers from the Otter Beautiful Gardens Spring magazine dated March or April?
- We are sorry we will not be accepting vouchers dated March or April from our Beautiful Gardens Magazine in our garden centres
- We have very limited stock of the Parsley plant advertised as a May voucher, we are sorry that this may not be available.
If my Otter Gift Card expired between March 24th & May 13th can I still use this?
- If your Otter gift card was due to expire whilst we were closed, we will be very happy to extend the period of time that this can be used in our garden centres, please visit your local Otter Garden Centre centre with the card and ask to speak to the branch manager or supervisor who will help you.
Are you extending your 28 day refund / exchange policy for purchases made between February 25th and March 24th ?
- For purchases made prior to our store closure on March 23rd, we have extended our time period for refunds. We normally offer a refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase. If you purchased goods between February 25th and March 24th 2020, you will be able to bring these into our garden centres for an exchange or refund up until the end of June 2020. This does not affect your statutory rights.